Monday, July 21, 2008

Monetize your blog / website, Earning money online

Heya Guyz,

I frankly say that, I started my blog to make money... And I've more than one blog, for which I've made steps to monetize it... U can't be a billionaire all over the night... But you can earn extra money by sparing some time in your pc...

At times you may feel that all these are funky and boring stuffs, but you gotta sit down and work for a while to know some basics about it. Am sure it will take some time, I wud like to say something about myself, am working as a software engineer in small growing concern in my city... I earn some money that will meet out my needs for the month... But if I've to make more money, I need to have some investment... This was my mind set before started my blog... But once I started my blog I came to know more and more awys of amking extra income, but I had really spent some few hours for that...

And now I was able to make some good money say which is equivalent to 75% what I get from my regular job, and for which I'm making some plans to invest in share marketing, mutula funds, and at times it really helps me in paying out some of my credit cards bills and interests for personal loans...

I'll just say what I'm doing... Earn more n more money online is what u see everywhere when you browse thru the net... Yes of course, therez a lot of sites to help you monetize your blog or website, but there are many a scams too that may waste your time... Now I am in the urge of starting another new blog which will give you ways to clear your debts, making extra money, monetizing your website or blogs, about credit cards, loans, mutual funds, life insurance, share marketing, multi level marketing and so on... Hey but this site will also have funny stuffs too... I'll create a link in this post , once i've done it completely...

I wud like to write post about monetizing the blog or website every week, and I believe that its gonna really helpful to many people... U can take it for granted that you will find a weekly post and it will surely help you out it some means to make extra money... All the posts will be real unique and I assure that... And I dedicate this to all who creates blog to make money...


No comments: